- Ph. D. in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela in 2018
- M. Tech. in Information Security and Computer Forensics from SRM University, Chennai in 2012
- B. Tech. in Information Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad in 2009.
- Non-Interactive Key Exchange
- Financial Cryptography
- Group Communication
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Marwadi Education Foundation Group of Institutions, Gujarat from July 2012 to December 2013
- Worked as Guest Lecturer in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Andaman and Nicobar Islands from July 2009 to November 2009.
- NIT Rourkela Institute Fellowship for Ph. D. from January 2014 to January 2018
- Scholarship for attending IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions" (CRYPTO-SCHOOL2016) from Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, Hanoi, Vietnam, November 27–December 4, 2016.
- Susmita Mandal, Sujata Mohanty, and Banshidhar Majhi. "Design of electronic payment system based on authenticated key exchange." Electronic Commerce Research 18.2 (2018): 359-388
- Susmita Mandal, Sujata Mohanty, and Banshidhar Majhi. "Cryptanalysis and enhancement of an anonymous self-certified key exchange protocol." Wireless Personal Communications 99.2 (2018): 863-891
- Susmita Mandal. "A review on secured money transaction with fingerprint technique in ATM system." arXiv preprint arXiv:1307.8043 (2013).
- Susmita Mandal, Sujata Mohanty, and Banshidhar Majhi. "Universally verifiable certificateless signcryption scheme for MANET." Proceedings of the International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing & Communication Systems. Springer, Singapore, 2018
- Susmita Mandal, Sujata Mohanty, and Banshidhar Majhi. "An ID-based non-interactive deniable authentication protocol based on ECC." Proceedings of the 2017 the 7th International Conference on Communication and Network Security. ACM, 2017
- Susmita Mandal, and Sujata Mohanty. "Multi-party key-exchange with perfect forward secrecy." IEEE International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), 2014.
- Sravan S S, Certificateless Key Exchange in IoT Enabled Wireless Communication, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli. In progress since 2020
Back to Faculty Page