Call for IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS - Summer 2017)
The “IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme” (IPTS) offers internship opportunities for students, who have completed at least two years of graduation and post graduation in highly reputed Institutions, to carry out various projects in the area of Banking Technology during the summer of 2017.
The specifics of the IPTS, which is aimed at providing exposure to emerging young talent in the niche area of Banking Technology, is as under:
Last date for submission of Applications is on or before March 06, 2017.
- The Institute may offer Project Traineeships to students pursuing their graduation (after completion of a minimum of two years of studies) and post graduation in the areas of Computer Science and Information Technology in highly reputed Institutions such as IITs, IIMs, IIITs, NITs, Central Universities, ISB, TIFR, BITS, and similar Institutions
- These Project Traineeships are meant for carrying out a Project in the area of Banking Technology only. The minimum duration of the Project is two months
- The list of projects on offer during the summer of 2017 can be accessed here
- Students from the above Institutions interested to carry out any of the projects from the above list may apply to the Institute for Project Traineeship, clearly indicating their choice of projects. Students may indicate up to two projects in their order of preference and may apply for the “IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme” (IPTS) with the following:
- A Cover Letter
- A Detailed CV including courses studied in Graduation with Marks
- Name of two projects, in order of preference
- Letter of Recommendation from the student’s Institution
- The Institute will scrutinize the applications received and the selected candidates shall be informed by the Institute
- There shall be continuous monitoring of the Project by the Faculty/Project Guide and the Institute would evaluate the progress/benefits, etc., of the project
- On completion of the Project, the Trainee shall make a presentation on the Project
- The Project Trainee shall also submit a report/working prototype/model to the Institute’s Library
- The Project Trainees Reports are published on the Institute’s website after a year
- IDRBT shall be free to use all the research and academic output as may be appropriately decided by the Institute.